Currently a communications student at California State University, Fullerton I have dedicated my education specifically to the study of marketing trends within the entertainment and tourism industry. I have also had the opportunity to use this knowledge in a professional setting as a Marketing and Production Associate for an entertainment and concert venue. Abilities that I have acquired include exceptional organizational and time management skills, proficiency in coordinating and optimizing marketing campaigns, and establishing and analyzing an effective social media presence. I believe that the well-rounded professional and personal skill set I’ve acquired from previous job experiences, along with my classroom achievements, would make me a valuable addition to your organization.
Digital Content Manager, Intern
- Managed the shared space for WB Consumer Products digital assets, focusing on WB Kid franchise’s: Scooby-Doo, Looney Tunes, Justice League Action, Batman, Superman, and the newly launched series DC Superhero Girls.
- Worked as an intermediary between the digital department and social media team to develop and implement social media calendars and workflows.
- Managed communication between multiple franchises in order to determine upcoming key beats to be distributed across digital platforms.
- Developed digital content and schedules for Comic-Con International, as well as attended the event to provide live feed and updates to create fan excitement across social media.
- Researched upcoming digital trends and tracked multiple social media campaigns through DOMO to determine analytical success.
March 2015 - June 2016
The National Orange Show
Marketing and production associate
- Identified, developed and evaluated marketing strategies based on knowledge of company objectives and market trends.
- Continuously updated on-site body content, meta descriptions and page titles to increase SEO.
- Monitored the success of company web-page through Google Analytics, and maximized results through Google Adwords.
- Mentored and managed the day-to-day responsibilities of multiple interns, as well as coordinated outside marketing street teams.
- Spearheaded the development of the company Business Plan, and continuously identified key market trends in order to create highly effective marketing campaigns to achieve quarterly goals.
- Assisted in the production and marketing process of multiple concerts and music festivals that exceeded 50,000 attendees.
- Coordinated the retrieval of the proper paperwork (permits and valid insurance) for all food vendors on venue grounds, while monitoring vendors according to Health Department and Fire Department guidelines.
- Worked as a team to negotiate and fulfill all performing artists’ riders, provided upscale hospitality and customer service to performers throughout the event.
December 2014 - March 2015
The National Orange Show
Marketing: SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT, Intern
- Skilled in monitoring and tracking the power of blogs, online communities, and social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Periscope, and Youtube) to increase brand awareness and boost brand loyalty.
- Photographed and attended multiple events to produce live updates on multiple social media platforms.
- Created and presented promotional marketing materials for sales meetings, trade shows, market nights, and company executives.
- Researched and implemented high-impact strategies to target new business opportunities and new markets.
- Developed press releases, sponsorship letters, contests, and public appearances to maintain a positive relationship with the community.
August 2014 - March 2015
- Worked as a team to provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining up-to-date knowledge of consumer habits.
- Shared product knowledge with consumers while making personal recommendations.
September 2011 - November 2014
CBS Studios Events
- Catered events within the entertainment industry (movie premieres, corporate events, TV sets) and private events, with an excess of 5,000 guests; consistently providing the highest level of customer service.
- Efficiently resolved challenges or concerns to the satisfaction of high-valued clients, while in a fast-paced high-energy environment.
- Assigned tasks and oversaw the direction of staff to ensure event success and compliance with food safety procedures.
- Displayed multitasking and time management abilities by serving multiple client events within the same time period.